What is Derm-Autologous™?
Derm-Autologous™ is autologous dermal fibroblast cell suspension for aesthetic use. It possesses potentiality to rejuvenate human skin.
How does it Work?
Human skin consists of two layers, upper epidermis and underneath dermis layer. With growing age, thinning of dermal layer results in loss of collagen, which eventually gives rise to the aging lines. That is because collagen is responsible for the elasticity of the skin. Derm-Autologous™ is the suspension of collagen producing fibroblasts, harvested from client's own skin. When introduced to the dermal environment, the cells produce collagen and thus rectify the wrinkles on the application site.
A small piece of client's skin is harvested following a biopsy. Dermal fibroblast cells are extracted from the skin sample in aseptic environment. The cells are cultured in our state-of-the-art cGMP facility. Roughly 23 million cells are sent to doctors for application on treatment site. Derm-Autologous™ can be applied in different ways, one of them is intradermal injection. A series of injection is performed in certain intervals for as long as required.
The other way of application involves direct use or use as an autoglous mask, or in a spray form after a routine beauty procedure. The cells will cross the dermo-epidermal junction easily and start secreting collagen. Some of the harvested cells can be cryo-preserved for future use as well.
Advantages of Derm-Autologous™?
1. It consists of fibroblasts cells that secret collagen. This collagen is responsible for the elasticity of the skin, and will rejuvenate the loss of elasticity and thinning of the dermal layer.
2. Autologous product that fibroblasts cells are isolated from your own skin and cultured in a controlled environment (cGMP laboratory), assuring safety and effectiveness more than most of other procedures.
3. Expected to have no adverse effect as you get your own cells back.
4. Derm-Autologous™ procedures are not much invasive, so expected to cause less discomfort and lesser risk.
5. Upon successful cryopreservation, you can get back your own younger cells at older age without undergoing another skin biopsy. In other words, your youth can be frozen and restored.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO